Bonvivant: 7 Days Tea Tree Mask Kit

12:39:00 AM


Recently I tried out the 7 Days Tea Tree Mask Kit for oily skin. I'm trying to figure out what type of skin I have but I am guessing I have combination skin. I have extremely dry cheeks and the area surrounding my lips. The so-called T-zone is super oily like my glasses slide down my nose and fall at some points type of oily.
There is a kit for dry skin and oily skin but I decided to go with the oily skin kit. The kit comes with 7 mint+tea tree masks and it brings an extra aloe mask. It also comes with a gift, which is little cat headband.


The tea tree mask is made from tea tree oil and peppermint leaves. We know how much I love my tea tree because I recently reviewed The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Cleansing Wash that I used for about 2 years. Tea tree and peppermint leaf have a natural cooling sensation which feels amazing. It is recommended to put the masks in the fridge an hour prior applying the mask. The mask is made with 100% botanical fiber, it is not your usual thin paper masks.


The directions say to cleanse your face and prep with toner before applying the mask but I did not do that the first 2 days because that was a bit odd to me and I did not put them in the fridge an hour prior. Those 2 days my face stung when I applied the mask and when I woke up my face was greasy. SO, TAKE 2! For the rest of the week I prepped my face with toner (I used my tea tree toner from The Body Shop) and I also put my masks in the fridge and I felt a big difference, the mask cooled my face rather than sting. I left me masks on for 25 minutes every night for 7 days. Right after removing the mask you are left with a nice glowing face. I did not wash off the product because I wanted to skin to suck up all that good juice. So even though these masks are meant oily skin it definitely helped my dry flaky cheeks and nose. I loved these masks and I will continue to try more products from this brand. ALSO, please ignore my brows, I am growing them out.

BUY HERE.

(I bought this product with my own moola.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments