The Body Shop: Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

12:57:00 AM

So, let me tell you about this right here, this face wash helps to remove impurities and gently cleanse to remove blemishes, acne and provide clear skin. This is the first product that I have ever finished to the last drop. Unfortunately, I realized a little too late that I should have kept the empty to bottle to show you guys, On the brighter side, I am improving my hoarding. So about 2 years ago I bought the set (it was about $30) that contained the face wash, toner, and moisturizer, I stuck to this product religiously. I did discontinue the use of the toner which made my face super dry and the moisturizer which made my face too sticky.

In 2015 went through a phase where I broke out on both my cheeks and chin nonstop and every single zit/bump left a dark spot. I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE. It got to the point that my cheeks were a total different color than the rest of my face. The whole point is that the tea tree skin clearing facial wash cleared my face. A LOT. You can see my face now and you wouldn't be able to tell I had dark marks.I believe for the time being they are not selling the "gift set" but they have a new design AND it is 100% vegan. It is usually $14.99 but right now it is on sale for $8.80!


You Might Also Like

0 comments